By Robin Sharma | RobinSharma.com
I’m skiing in South America but have also been doing a lot of thinking. I wanted to thank you for all your kind support of my work. So I have summarized the 73 best ideas/insights/lessons I’ve learned for winning in business and life below. I hope they help you. And I hope you’ll share them with others who will benefit from them. Again, thanks for supporting my mission to help people in organizations around the world Lead Without a Title. I’m grateful.
- You can really Lead Without a Title.
- Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.
- Give away what you most wish to receive.
- The antidote to stagnation is innovation.
- The conversations you are most resisting are the conversations you most need to be having.
- Leadership is no longer about position – but passion. It’s no longer about image but impact. This is Leadership 2.0.
- The bigger the dream, the more important to the team.
- Visionaries see the “impossible” as the inevitable.
- All great thinkers are initially ridiculed – and eventually revered.
- The more you worry about being applauded by others and making money, the less you’ll focus on doing the great work that will generate applause. And make you money.
By Robin Sharma | Read the Full Article at RobinSharma.com